BOOK AN INSPECTION
CLICK here to fill out an ONLINE WORK ORDER
CALL or E-MAIL to book
WALKER HOME INSPECTIONS is available 7 days/week and is flexible to meet our client’s needs. Typically, inspections are booked between 9AM and 3PM and take 2 to 3 hours. We prefer to book inspections during daylight hours only.
The best way to get the most out of your home inspection is to attend the inspection yourself and go through the home with the inspector. This is valuable because you get to see and understand, first hand, any issue that may be discovered during the inspection. You are also able to express your questions, concerns, or any renovation ideas on-site. However, attendance is not obligatory. We are happy to perform a thorough inspection and report our findings to you over the phone and via the inspection report. We can send you an electronic version of the report with photos and talk about it with you over the phone (reports are sent the same day). This works well for those who cannot attend due to geographical or time restrictions.
Prior to the inspection, you must review, sign, and return a completed Inspection Contract to WALKER HOME INSPECTIONS on or before the inspection day. Click on the following links to view the Inspection Contract or our Standards of Practice.
If you call or send an e-mail to book an inspection, please have the following information ready:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Property address (of home to be inspected)
- MLS # (if available)
- Type of inspection
If using the online form, proceed with the following:
ONLINE WORK ORDER
Before filling in the Inspection Contract, please read the Standards of Practice
You can download the Inspection Contract and submit it by one of the following options:
- fill it in electronically and send it by e-mail
- print a copy, fill it in, scan it to a file and send it by e-mail
Instructions for filling in the form electronically:
- Click the DOWNLOAD CONTRACT NOW box above
- Save the file on your Desktop or any other desired location
- Open the saved file (you may need to go to the location where you saved the file and double-click on it to open it)
- When the PDF file opens, do one of the following to open the PDF file so you can fill it in:
- If the Open Sign Pane box is displayed in the upper right corner, click on Open Sign Pane. Then click the “Add Text” in the Fill & Sign panel on the right-hand side of the screen
- If the Tools Pane is open, click Fill & Sign
- If Toolbar is displayed, click Tools. Then click Fill & Sign
- If the Menu Bar is displayed, click View – Tools – Fill & Sign – Open
- If none of the above are displayed, press F8 (to display the Toolbar) or F9 (to display the Menu Bar) or Shift+F4 (to display the Tools Pane), then repeat the steps above
- Click on each line of the form where you want to start typing and enter the desired text
- Repeat clicking on each text line and filling it in until the form is completed
- To place a check mark, click the “Add Checkmark” in the Fill & Sign panel, then move the mouse and click where you want to add the checkmark
- To place your initials in the document, click on “Place Initials” in the Fill & Sign panel (or click on Sign and select Add Initials), then move the mouse and click where you want to place your initials
- To place your signature in the document, click on “Place Signature” in the Fill & Sign panel (or click on Sign and select Add Signature), then move the mouse and click where you want to place your signature
- NOTE: the first time that you click on “Place Initials” or “Place Signature”, a box will open where you can type the information
- Depending on the version of Acrobat Reader you are using, you may need to complete one page at a time.
- If so, close the page when you are done by clicking on Fill & Sign and select Back to Document.
- Scroll to the next page and repeat the steps above to type in the text.
- When all fields have been completed, depending on the version of Acrobat Reader you are using, do one of the following:
- Click the “Signed. Proceed to Send” box in the Fill & Sign panel, then click “Save a Copy” and save the filled-in copy on your Desktop or any other desired location
- Close the page by clicking on Fill & Sign and select Back to Document. Do a File – Save As to save the filled-in copy on your Desktop or any other desired location
- Attach the filled-in copy of the document to an e-mail to us